AWS Activate to Support the Aleph Zero Ecosystem Builders
Amazon Web Services (AWS) will support Aleph Zero builders via the Activate program, offering between $10,000 and $100,000 in free infrastructure credits.
Today, we’re happy to announce that the AWS Activate program is available to all eligible Aleph Zero builders seeking support in setting up their infrastructure. AWS Activate is a program that provides startups with a host of benefits, including AWS credits, AWS support plan credits, as well as training to help the teams grow and succeed. The program will be made available to all grantees of the upcoming Aleph Zero Ecosystem Funding Program.
AWS Activate requirements: is my project eligible?
To be able to receive AWS support, startups:
- Must be Series A or earlier, including unfunded or funded, pre-seed, seed, debt finance, and Series A. Individual developers, unfortunately, won’t be accepted into the program;
- Must have an active AWS account;
- Must have a functioning website; “Coming soon” websites won’t be enough;
- Must not exceed 100,000 USD in AWS credits.
What are the main benefits of joining AWS Activate?
Upon enrollment, startups will receive:
- AWS credits and AWS Business Support credits. You can use your AWS credits for AWS services from infrastructure technologies like computing, storage, and databases—to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and the Internet of Things. AWS Business Support provides 24/7 phone, email, and chat access to Cloud Support Engineers, architectural guidance, access to third-party software support, documentation and forums, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS Personal Health Dashboard, AWS Support API, and launch and event planning.
- Access to the AWS Activate Console—as part of AWS Activate, you will also receive access to the newly launched Activate Console, where you’ll receive personalized recommendations, a cost and credit summary giving you real-time visibility into your AWS credit balances, and access to the exclusive member-only offers.
- Access to AWS Technical Support. Startups enrolled in the AWS Activate program will receive access to technical support, startup workshops, and other tools and resources for all stages of their startup lifecycle.
Available soon for the Aleph Zero builders
As we’re getting ready to launch the grant and incubation program together with our builders, we’re excited to see rising interest from both startups as well as larger enterprises. Stay tuned for more news in the near future!
Making Products People Love. Podcast Key Takeaways.
Product design is a crucial element of any project, as it determines whether or not users will be enthusiastic about interacting with it. In today’s episode, we meet Mateusz Bryk, Aleph Zero’s Product Design Lead, to discuss how the team ensures user engagement. TL;DL Too Long; Didn’t Listen Meet Mateusz Bryk, Aleph Zero’s Product Design
The Future of Privacy: An Introduction to Privacy Preserving Blockchains
Almost two decades into Web2, privacy continues to be one of the hot topics in our digital lives. That’s because in order to solve this problem, there are fundamental parts of how the internet works that have to be redesigned. They have to be built so that they’re “privacy-preserving” from the ground up. This is
Building Novel Solutions for Online Identities in WEB3: AZERO.ID. Podcast Key Takeaways Ep. 4
The fourth episode of the Aleph Zero Podcast involved Mike Schneider and Dennis Zollman, the co-founders of AZERO.ID, during which we discussed domain naming systems and how they can benefit Web3 users by simplifying onboarding and online identity management. TL; DL Too Long; Didn’t Listen Building Your Digital Identity with One Domain Before settling on