AWS Activate to Support the Aleph Zero Ecosystem Builders
Amazon Web Services (AWS) will support Aleph Zero builders via the Activate program, offering between $10,000 and $100,000 in free infrastructure credits.
Today, we’re happy to announce that the AWS Activate program is available to all eligible Aleph Zero builders seeking support in setting up their infrastructure. AWS Activate is a program that provides startups with a host of benefits, including AWS credits, AWS support plan credits, as well as training to help the teams grow and succeed. The program will be made available to all grantees of the upcoming Aleph Zero Ecosystem Funding Program.
AWS Activate requirements: is my project eligible?
To be able to receive AWS support, startups:
- Must be Series A or earlier, including unfunded or funded, pre-seed, seed, debt finance, and Series A. Individual developers, unfortunately, won’t be accepted into the program;
- Must have an active AWS account;
- Must have a functioning website; “Coming soon” websites won’t be enough;
- Must not exceed 100,000 USD in AWS credits.
What are the main benefits of joining AWS Activate?
Upon enrollment, startups will receive:
- AWS credits and AWS Business Support credits. You can use your AWS credits for AWS services from infrastructure technologies like computing, storage, and databases—to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and the Internet of Things. AWS Business Support provides 24/7 phone, email, and chat access to Cloud Support Engineers, architectural guidance, access to third-party software support, documentation and forums, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS Personal Health Dashboard, AWS Support API, and launch and event planning.
- Access to the AWS Activate Console—as part of AWS Activate, you will also receive access to the newly launched Activate Console, where you’ll receive personalized recommendations, a cost and credit summary giving you real-time visibility into your AWS credit balances, and access to the exclusive member-only offers.
- Access to AWS Technical Support. Startups enrolled in the AWS Activate program will receive access to technical support, startup workshops, and other tools and resources for all stages of their startup lifecycle.
Available soon for the Aleph Zero builders
As we’re getting ready to launch the grant and incubation program together with our builders, we’re excited to see rising interest from both startups as well as larger enterprises. Stay tuned for more news in the near future!
Aleph Zero Wins a Parachain Slot, Connects to the Polkadot Ecosystem
Aleph Zero has won a Polkadot parachain slot auction as a step towards establishing a cross-chain bridge infrastructure for the ecosystem. Learn more about the details. We are thrilled to announce that Aleph Zero has won Auction #38 for the Polkadot parachain slot. The bid has been made in an effort to secure the infrastructure
AZERO.dev wallet improvements
We are happy to announce that we have been working on improving the user experience in the azero.dev wallet and today we are able to share some of the results. The overarching goal was to make the user interface more straightforward and eliminate common sources of confusion. Nomination pools rewards UI fixes The wallet now correctly displays the
Aleph Zero and Interlock: Using Blockchain For a Safer Internet
Interlock is building a decentralized security platform on Aleph Zero that will empower users with free, enterprise-grade security and reward them for making the internet safer. The first part of the project–ThreatSlayer, a browser security extension– has already been launched in Beta version and answers the pressing need for increased security in decentralized finance (DeFi).