Software developer Incubator Security Tools
ink! smart contracts experts that provide audits, tech advisory and onboards businesses to Web3
Brushfam onboards businesses to the WASM ecosystem and builds reliable open-source infrastructure tools:
- OpenBrush — a library for smart contract development on ink! that provides standard contracts (based on PSP), as well as useful contracts and macros to help developers build ink! smart contracts.
- Sol2ink! — a tool for easy migration from Solidity to Ink! and Rust helps projects/ teams migrate their smart contracts from Solidity to Polkadot's ink!.
- Typechain — created to improve developersʼ experience with deployment & integration testing of ink! smart contracts.
Brushfam is not only empowering Substrate-based chains such as Aleph Zero or Polkadot, but also provides services to empower Web 3 businesses:
- ink! smart contracts security audits
- ink! advisory focused on overall team mentorship, code quality, and security suggestions.
- migration advisory, and technical consultation for teams who want to migrate their projects from Solidity to ink!