UPDATE: Due to the number of requests Aleph Zero and our 3rd party partners are receiving, we decided to postpone the public sale by a week. The original date was September 27th for the early community and September 28th for the general public. The new dates are October 4th for the early community and October 5th for the general public. We believe this will ensure a fair process as well as enough time to process and resolve any outstanding queries.
We’re thrilled to announce that the public token sale for the $AZERO token will kick off on October 4th, 2021, for the early community and October 5th, 2021, for the general public! Make sure you read all about it in the Aleph Zero Public Sale announcement.
If you’re looking to secure a spot in the public sale, please make sure to undergo a Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process at the Aleph Zero Contribute platform. While we can’t guarantee that everyone will receive an allocation in the public sale, it will definitely help to streamline the process.
What will the $AZERO coin be used for?
The $AZERO coin will be the base (native) currency that powers the Aleph Zero ecosystem. More specifically, users will be able to use their $AZERO:
- For discounts on swap fees on the Common Decentralized Exchange (DEXs).
- For discounts on fees for asset-wrapping and use of the Liminal bridge.
- As collateral for wrapped assets in Liminal.
- For validator node staking.
As the Aleph Zero ecosystem grows, the utility of the token will evolve.
How will the $AZERO coin be launched?
- Users will generate their wallet and submit their wallet’s public key to the team via an online portal.
- Once all the addresses and total investment amount is known, the balances will be included in the Genesis block of the Aleph Zero mainnet.
- There will be a public tool where participants can verify their initial balance in the Genesis block by querying their public $AZERO address.
Is my allocation guaranteed if I pass the KYC process?
Unfortunately, we can’t promise that.
Are there mandatory lockup periods for $AZERO contributors?
Yes, lockup periods will be tiered according to when a user acquired their tokens:
- pre-seed: 50% unlocked, 50% vested for 15 months;
- seed: 71.42857143% unlocked, 28.57142857% vested for 6 months;
- presale: some 50% unlocked, some 10% unlocked and 90% vested for 12 months;
- public sale: unlocked.
- 20% unlocked at launch;
- 80% locked for one year and vested over 4 years.
In total, the Aleph Zero team is aiming for 50% of coins being unlocked at launch.
What is the total and circulating supply of the $AZERO coin?
$AZERO will launch with a 300,000,000 total supply with additive inflation of 30 million $AZERO tokens per year (no fixed percentage). Currently, there are no token burning mechanisms in place, although new applications involving this function may be introduced at a later date depending on how the Aleph Zero ecosystem evolves over time.
- Initial circulating supply: 180,000,000
- Initial market cap: $18,000,000
- Fully diluted market cap: $30,000,000
- Token allocation:
- 67% to public, presale, seed, pre-seed
- 22% foundation
- 11% team
What exchanges will the Aleph Zero Token be listed on? And when?
We cannot disclose if we are in talks with exchanges or approved for listings. Ultimately, each exchange is an independent actor and can choose to list or not list $AZERO. Any future token listings will be announced by the exchanges themselves.
How to participate in the public sale?
We’re hosting the public sale via our own Aleph Zero Contribute platform. Here’s what the public sale is not:
- It’s not an ICO.
- It’s not an IEO.
- It’s not an IDO.
The public sale requires:
- A KYC process with Fractal ID
- A contribution in USDT or USDC (ERC-20)
- Signing an Early Contributors Agreement with the Aleph Zero Foundation
The Aleph Zero Contribute platform is where you’ll find all the relevant information about participation in the process. Here’s how it works:
- Generate your user account based on your email address and one-time login codes (dispatched to you following every login attempt).
- Participate in the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process with our provider, Fractal ID, where you’ll be asked to:
- Verify your ID
- Undergo a liveness check
- Undergo a face match check
- Undergo an AML check
- Provide a Proof of Address
- After the above is concluded, please give us time to evaluate all the submissions, and our provider to accept or reject your submissions.
- The public sale will begin on October 4th and October 5th 2021. The exact ticket sizes will be disclosed closer to the launch date.
Are there any restricted jurisdictions?
Yes. Unfortunately, we cannot accept contributions from:
- North Korea;
Follow us for the most up-to-date news and announcements:
Telegram group: https://t.me/AlephZeroFoundation
Telegram announcements: https://t.me/alephzeroannouncements